Are you interested in being an exhibitor at the 2022 Pacific Northwest Employment Forum in Spokane, WA? Exhibitors will have access to a broad audience of supported employment professionals, advocates, entrepreneurs, job seekers, businesses, and people passionate about Employment First.
The exposition will be on 9/20-9/21/2022. Space is limited. Applications closed on 7/29/22. Those selected will be notified by 8/12/22.
- Self-advocate entrepreneur (1 ticket for registration/1 representative). Cost- $300
- Business (1 ticket for registration/1 representative). Cost- $500
- Business (2 tickets for registration/2 representatives). Cost- $750
Exhibitor fee includes:
- 1 or 2 tickets for registration
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- The opportunity to talk to 200+ people
- Logo on the conference website
- 8-ft Black Table Skirting and Chairs
For questions or Exhibitor’s code for registration contact:
Please note: We are currently planning for an in-person conference this year. We will continue working with Spokane conference facilities on safety protocols and will continue to monitor recommendations from the CDC. Please use care when booking travel arrangements: APSE is not responsible for airfare or other travel reimbursements should public health guidelines require cancellation of the in-person conference.